Sunday, December 24, 2023

Penguin Trio Shaker Card

 This cute card idea was inspired by a card made by Kristina Werner. She described the problems she had on her video and I had the exact same problems (frames not lining up, card not closing properly, etc.) 

I stamped, coloured and die cut three penguins and a sled. The right panel is a full shaker, filled with artificial snow, clear and white sequins and iridescent stars. The penguins were arranged on that piece and I die cut a blank of each image and stamped something on the back to cover up the "messy work" when the card is opened. 

The front panel is also acetate and I stamped a sentiment with Staz-On ink so it would be a little "off" the penguin images. The centre panel is simply a piece of ombre glitter cardstock. There is a white panel on the back to write a message. I added a velcro dot at the side to hold the card together. 



Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)