Friday, December 15, 2023

CD 579 - Bold Birdies

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 579!

The theme for this week's challenge is to use ONLY bold and bright colours. That's my kind of challenge! 

I used the most adorable little birdie stencils to create the nine bold coloured birdies on my card. The first stencil created the bodies and the second created the wings. There are three stamps that add all the other body parts like the feet, beaks, eyes, etc. I used 18 different inks for these birds - the lighter shades for the bodies and the darker shades for the wings. The sentiment was added along the right side and I adhered the card front to a black base. With such bold colours, I didn't add anything else to this card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

7 comments:

  1. These little birdies are the cutest! Great Bold & Bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload! I can't help but smile and feel good when looking at those little birds. So colorful and pretty then just look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable birdies and pretty colors, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and you really picked up all the bright and bold colors from the inspiration photo... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I am a bird nerd so I just adore this!! How ca-uuute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these birds!!! Such a fabulous card for the bright challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! What a colourful cheerful card! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)