Saturday, December 9, 2023

Stencilled and Embossed Sentiment Cards

 These two cards were designed the same way. I used a postage stencil die to ink the open sections using three shades of Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped over top of the stencil - one card was done with a large daisy stamp and the other required masking of each section as I used a 3x3 background stamp. The images were embossed in white and the card fronts were cut down so they could be adhered to coordinating mats. 

I die cut the large sentiments and stacked them with extra die cuts before using a shiny gel on top. Once those were dry, I stamped the smaller sentiments and then added the shiny sentiment across the centre. Love how these turned out! 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Both are so pleasing to the eye, great job lining up. And I received your gorgeous card, it's so pretty. Thank you! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neat design & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)