Saturday, December 23, 2023

Postage Collage Cards

 These were my first attempts using the Waffle Flower Postage Collage collection. 

The first card was scraplifted from the Waffle Flower site. I stencilled the images, added some glitter paste to some of them and then cut apart the sections. They were adhered to the card front with foam tape. A small sentiment was placed along the right side. 

For the second card, I inked the sections using six light shades of ink and added the details with a darker shade of the same colour. That piece was die cut and adhered to black cardstock. I stamped various mail images on the piece and then chose a pink mat and finally a purple card base. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Both beautiful cards love the stamps/stencils you used and I love the collage die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)