Saturday, December 16, 2023

SS 741 - Time to Celebrate

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 741!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is birthday. 

I always need birthday cards so I decided to make a birthday themed card. The colours I chose were based on the peacock feather patterned paper. The mosaic side is from a hot foiled background and I cut only the part that I needed. The sentiments were also hot foiled (all of them with turquoise foil) and I die cut some flowers and leaves to add under the sentiment as that area appeared kind of empty. The centres of the flowers were decorated with Stickles to finish off this pretty card. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)