Thursday, December 7, 2023

Inked Blue Leaves Card

 This card was from last Tuesday's 30 Minute Card Making Stash and Dash - and I finished in 25 minutes!

The parameters for this challenge were as follows: Type of Card = must include squares, Colour = blue, Embellishment = sparkly and Technique = heat embossing. 

I inked a panel using three shades of blue ink and adhered a die cut burlap piece cut from gold glitter paper (squares). I inked another two panels with blue ink and die cut the leaf image and a circle for the sentiment. The sentiment was embossed in gold and adhered at the bottom of the leaves. I used a gold pen to add some detail to the leaves and added some gold glitter gems on the leaves. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)