Monday, December 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Moose Greetings

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge for December! 

The optional theme for this challenge is to use festive animals. 

I chose a holiday moose stamp for my card. I stamped the moose once and fussy cut it. I stamped it again on making paper and then stamped the image three more times on the card front, slightly changing the height of each moose. They were coloured and I stencilled a sun and some clouds behind the images. A piece of white glitter paper was cut on an angle to use as the snow. Two parts of a holiday sentiment were placed at the bottom before the card front was adhered to a black mat and then a blue card base. 

Come and join us at Happy Little Stampers and show us your Christmas creations. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)