Friday, December 15, 2023

MTTC 523 - Holidays Around the World

Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 523!

The theme for this challenge is holidays around the world. 

I chose a Middle Eastern Christmas theme - still the Christian holiday but centred around the Holy Land. 

This card opens to a triple fold. The stamp is a slimline size (slightly smaller) and I used that for the front panel (coloured) and also for the right inside panel (heat embossed). The left inside panel was stencilled with stars and I added a sentiment there as well. The middle panel has a place to write a message. 


Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)