Wednesday, December 6, 2023

AH 554 - Floral All Kinds of Wonderful

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 554!

The sketch is shown in vertical format but it certainly can be rotated. I chose to made my card in the same orientation as the sketch. 

I stencilled a maze-like background using two shades of people Distress Oxide inks. The sentiment was stamped using dark purple ink on white cardstock and I placed a piece of bold green cardstock at the top. The flowers were die cut from white cardstock and inked to add colour. I used a white gel pen to add some details. The entire card front was adhered to dark purple cardstock and I added three green enamel gems next to the sentiment. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your creations.

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson



1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card , congrats!! 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)