Thursday, November 30, 2023

Coneflower Hugs

 This card was the result of another Tuesday evening cardmaking stash and dash. 

The parameters this week were as follows: type of card: A2 landscape, colours: pink and brown, embellishment: die cut and technique: dry embossing.

I used my coneflower dies and cut them from white cardstock. I inked the petals in shades of pink and the leaves in shades of brown. I splattered them with water and assembled the flower when the pieces were dry. The background was embossed with a 3D basket weave embossing folder and I added two hot foiled sentiments in the bottom corner with some metallic thread underneath. I added some gold gems to the card to finish it off. 

Enjoy, 

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)