Sunday, November 5, 2023

Snowmen 3-Level Snow Globe

 I saw a card like this on social media and went looking for a way to create it myself. I wanted this to fit into a standard envelope so the finished card fits into a 5x7 envelope and it folds flat as well. 

I used a snowman stamp and die set for the images. Those images were stamped, coloured and die cut. One of the globe panels was splattered with white paint and I added some borders at the bottom so the base would not show through the acetate. The sentiment was stamped and added at the front. Just behind the first panel, the two snowmen there are standing up between the two panels. Love how this turned out! 


Enjoy

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers, Alyson! This looks amazing! I have never seen a card in this style before, and it is very impressive! I don't think I could give this one away - it would make a beautiful winter-themed decor item! Love all the splatters, and the snowmen are adorable! So much creativity here, Alyson! Love it! Hope things are going well with you, dear friend. Sending hugs from N.S.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)