Thursday, November 2, 2023

HLS Birthday - Multi-Layered Floral Birthday Card

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers November Birthday Challenge! 

This is always an anything goes challenge, as long as the theme is birthday. 

I saw a card similar to this one on Pinterest and loved all the layers. I chose a blue and yellow colour scheme for my card. 

All the layers were cut (I had to figure out measurements for a larger card than what I usually make). The flowers and the sentiment were heat embossed and the flowers were coloured. The leaves were die cut and added under the flowers and some clear sparkles were coloured with a blue marker and added around the sentiment and the floral spray. 

Come and join us at HLS Birthday and show us your birthday cards!

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)