Friday, November 3, 2023

CD 573 - Paper Hugs

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 573!

This colour scheme was a real challenge for me - definitely not my choice of go to colours. 

I ink blended a panel with brown ink (Acorn) and used that as a border for my card. The flowers and leaves were die cut and inked for additional dimension before being assembled. Part of the sentiment was stamped and the other part was die cut. The edges of the card front were lightly inked with green ink and I added some gold sequins around the card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the blend of color on the flowers and the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Alyson. Love the flowers in the pumpkin color. And the gold is so complimentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me with your florals... always so beautiful. You probably can do these blindfolded you so so many florals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Love those flowers with the gold centers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is striking, Alyson, so rich with texture and color! I know your recipient will be thrilled to receive such a feast for the eyes. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)