Saturday, November 18, 2023

SS 739 - Warm Winter Wishes

Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 739!

The optional theme for this challenge is to include an image of a person. 

I chose to use three Christmas characters on my card. I stamped the images and coloured them before placing them behind the openings. The red background piece was embossed with a snowflake pattern and I added a piece of gold foil cardstock behind the green cardstock and adhered it to the background with craft foam. I wrapped a piece of thin gold thread around the card and tied a bow at the side. A hot foiled sentiment with a gold border was added and I placed three gold gems near the bow. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. I love those 3 cute little Christmas images in your windows, and the embossed background looks perfect with them. The added gold gems add just the right amount of sparkle to this great little card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)