Friday, November 3, 2023

MTTC 520 - Fun Fold for Christmas

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 520!

The theme for this challenge is fun folds - one of my favourites! 

I chose to make a folding display card - it goes by several different names but that's the easiest! 

This card sits beautifully on a mantle but it folds flat to 5x7 for mailing purposes. 

I used some old papers with photographic scenes on one side and silver patterns on the reverse. I purposely cut the images so they would run consistent with the photo across the boxes. A sentiment was die cut and added to the front of the card. No embellishments were added to keep this flat. There are two panels on the back to write a message. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your fun fold cards.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)