Sunday, November 5, 2023

DD November - Blue Poinsettias


Welcome to Dragonfly Dreams November Challenge! 

We have an inspiration photo for you this month. 

I chose to use the colours from the photo.

The poinsettia was embossed in silver and stencilled using various shades of blue and grey. It was die cut and I added the largest section to a silver hot foided background and then used the remainder for the bottom corner. I inked some white cardstock with the same blue inks, creating an ombre background and die cut the words from that piece. They were adhered to vellum and then to the front of the card. Some flat silver gems were added and I used a white gel pen to draw in some details on the poinsettia.

Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us how you interpret this month's challenge.

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the vibrant blue poinsettia.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it and in particular your blue and silver colour choices but I can't see the make of the poinsettia set only that it clearly has a stamp, layering stencils and dies. Please would you let me know the make, Alyson. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful design Alyson and great inspiration for our challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)