Thursday, November 16, 2023

Stencilled Fun Fold Christmas Cards

 These two card designs are ones that I used from the recent Crop and Create event. I chose traditional Christmas colours of red and green with a touch of grey. 

These are both fun fold cards and they fold flat for mailing. Each card uses stencilled images for the flowers and leaves. I also lightly stencilled grey backgrounds for each. 

The first one stands up and has the flowers crossing over the centre opening. There is a thin panel on the back that allows the card to lean backwards and also provides a place to write a message. I added two foiled sentiments at the bottom and some clear dew drops around the card. 

The second card is an easy fun fold with a panel that is attached only on one side. There is a place to write a message inside. I also added a foiled sentiment and some dew drops to this card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. These both look amazing, Alyson! I need to learn how to make some of these fun folds! Yours are so impressive! Love the stencilled background, the gorgeous stencilled red/green flowers, and the gold-foiled sentiments! I think the first card looks doable for me... do you remember what this fold is called? I would like to google how to make it. Wishing you a blessed weekend with lots of fun crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)