Monday, November 27, 2023

Variegated Scene Card

There are so many posts of cards in this style - it's called a variegated scene. I chose patterned paper from Honey Bee Stamps for the scene component. 

The scene part was cut into the size needed and I ran that plus the white background though a very subtle embossing folder - just enough to add some texture. The scene pieces were cut to maintain the integrity of the image and I also cut borders for each piece. One the pieces were adhered, I stamped a small sentiment at the bottom. I used cardstock mats in coordinating colours behind the white front. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is so utterly cool! And kudos for cutting it all out perfectly AND lining it up perfectly. Fab look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)