Monday, November 20, 2023

AH 552 - Joy Sectioned Card

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 552!

This was a tough sketch for me... just a personal thing, I think. I tried creating a scene with the different sections and that card is shown below. My second attempt is the first card posted. 

I sectioned off the rectangles and ink blended two in each colour. I used small, solid images and silver embossed them in each section The sentiment was embossed in light red and I coloured in the open sections with a green marker. Some silver Stickles were added on each side of the sentiment and I matted the front on a black mat, a silver foil mat and then on a red card base. 

This was my first attempt... I carefully cut the pieces on the scene so they would fit together without leaving any gaps and removed only the section for the sentiment. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)