Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Winter Critters Card Set

 These Lawn Fawn images captured my heart - they are just adorable! There are five rows of animals (I used four of them for these cards). There is a secondary stamp set available that has punny sentiments to match the various animals and I used that to fill in the text clouds. The backgrounds behind each row of critters is holographic paper and I used scraps of patterned papers for the top and bottom of each card. 

I made two sets of eight cards each for donation to my church's Christmas Market. I am always asked for more Christmas cards... it's the time of year! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure these will be popular at the Market, Alyson, those are such cute stamps sets done up wonderfully by you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I love critters of all kinds, and these all look so adorable! Sweet cards, Alyson! Oh my, I was having a closer look and trying to pick a favourite. Nope, they are all equally precious, and I love the punny sentiments! They are all winners in my book! Enjoy the rest of your day! It was beautiful and sunny here today, but a Nor'easter is expected tomorrow, with lots of rain and high winds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)