Friday, November 10, 2023

MTTCC 73 - Paper Pieced Red Poinsettias

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 73! 

The theme for this challenge is poinsettias (one of my favourites)! 

I love this die from Spellbinders - it cuts the most gorgeous detail into the outline image and the centre leaves fall out. I die cut two each in gold and white and inked the white pieces to paper piece them back into the outline images. The background was embossed with a 3D embossing folder and I adhered that to a black mat and then a white card base. The sentiment was hot foiled and I added a smaller sentiment above. Some gold metallic thread was placed under the sentiment - no other embellishments were added. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects using poinsettias. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)