Saturday, November 11, 2023

Front Open Frame Birthday Card

 This card idea has been around for a while - it has taken me this long to get around to making one! It's a basic gatefold card but with a twist. 

The front panels have a shape die cut into them, allowing you to see through to the inside of the card. I chose a floral circle shape. The papers are old CTMH papers with a birthday theme. I die cut the shape from the front of the card and then created side panels for both the outside and the inside using the same die. I cut the same shape again for the inside of the card - that is the part that is visible when the card is closed. The cake and some other birthday elements were stamped, coloured and die cut and I added them either inside or on the closed front. Aside from some Stickles, no other embellishments were added so this card would sit flat. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)