Saturday, March 23, 2024

SS 747 - Happy Birthday

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 747!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use black and white. 

I initially wanted just a black and white card but it didn't work for me with this sketch. I decided to add lime green to the mix - definitely not a go-to colour for me! 

I cut strips of glitter cardsotck in black and green and adhered them according to th sketch. The sentiment was die cut from black, white and green and assembled and I stamped and coloured a smaller sentiment to place at the bottom. Some birthday images were stamped in the corners and the card front was adhered to a green mat and then to a black card base. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)