Friday, March 1, 2024

MTTCC 81 - Joy to the World

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 81!

The theme for this challenge is buffalo plaid. 

I only had one patterned paper in my stash with red and black plaid and it worked well for this card. The trees, deer and ground were die cut and arranged on a red background. That piece was adhered to a black mat and then to the plaid background. I added a heat embossed sentiment and used Stickles to create a glittery base under the deer. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your buffalo plaid creations. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I really like this! The plaid background is the perfect touch, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)