Friday, March 29, 2024

MTTCC 83 - SNOW!

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 83!

The theme for this challenge is snowmen.

I knew right away what I wanted to do for this challenge. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with a snowflake embossing folder and added a white glitter "ground" piece at the bottom. The letters were die cut x3 and one of each letter was lightly inked with grey and green ink. The letters were stacked and I stamped, coloured and die cut the snowman image. That was stacked x3 as well. The snowman forms the letter O in the word SNOW. I added some clear Stickles to several of the snowflakes and adhered the card front to the base using craft foam. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's theme. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have had a snowman card planned out with materials sitting in a box top for months now, so hopefully I will be making it soon. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card love the textured background and the use of the snowman in the word.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)