Friday, March 22, 2024

Colour Dare Challenge 593 - Inlay Card

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 593!

This is a two colour challenge with neutrals and metallics free to use. 

I chose Royal with Honey Butter and added gold and black. 

The frame was die cut from black cardstock and placed on a yellow background. I die cut it again from Royal and gold and pieced the flowers and leaves back into the frame. The sentiment was die cut from black and gold and added in the centre. Aside from brushing the purple flowers with a clear shimmer brush, I didn't add anything else to this card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I am not sure I would have had the patience to paper piece all those cuts; however, the effect is stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty pop of color for your card! This is an amazing design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite techniques but oh so time consuming! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all that piecing back together with the royal and gold - kudos to you! It's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you surprised me... I thought for sure you were going to choose the lagoon. Beautiful card, frame and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of folks don't like yellow with purple, but I do. This is so eye-catching! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so pretty! Like the black outlining.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)