Friday, March 15, 2024

MTTCC 82 - Nativity Silhouette

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 82!

The theme for this challenge is baby's first Christmas or baby Jesus. 

Since I have no purpose for a baby's first Christmas card, I chose baby Jesus for the theme. I stamped a silhouette image of the stable and also of a large Noel sentiment. The blue background was splattered with gold paint and I added a black and white chevron strip down the side. The sentiment was placed at the bottom and the image was double matted and placed just off centre. Some gold gems were added around the image. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your projects with this week's theme. 

You have two weeks to link up with the challenge. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card and love the silhouette stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)