Monday, March 25, 2024

AH 570 - Friend Flowers

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 570! 

I opted to create a vertical card with this sketch. 

The background was lightly stencilled in a dot pattern and I added a strip of light purple glitter paper down each side. The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut and I placed a piece of black cardstock between the two floral sections. The "friend" sentiment was die cut and I used the die cut mask to place the letters evenly. The smaller sentiment was heat embossed - AFTER I had assembled the rest of the card. That's a risk - luckily it worked out for me. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project.

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card love the beautiful flowers and the sentiment pops against the black.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love teal and purple, beautiful! And luck was indeed with you on the heat embossing the smaller sentiment. I often want to do it but have been "burned" enough times to decide no, lol. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, vibrant and bright! Great job on that embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)