Friday, March 8, 2024

MTTC 529 - Gnome Fun Fold Card

Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 529!

The theme for this challenge is fantasy. 

Fantasy requirements are always difficult for me as I don't have a lot of stamps or dies with fantasy-type images. For this card, I pulled out one of my very few gnome stamp sets.

The image was stamped and coloured. I used an ususual colour scheme for me - the idea came from the Color Cubes that I have (digital version). The gnome was coloured in shades of tan and brown and die cut, along with the sentiment. I folded a card so a piece of coloured vellum hangs over the right side. The gnome was adhered to a piece of inked and embossed cardstock and I added some metallic thread and gold sequins to finish it off. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your fantasy-related projects. 

You have two weeks to link up with the challenge. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)