Friday, March 22, 2024

MTTC 530 - Mixed Florals in Frame

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 530!

The theme for this challenge is mixed coloured florals. 

I stamped, stencilled (using various ink colours) and die cut two floral sections . The background was stencilled in shades of green to create a plaid pattern and I die cut three scalloped frames and stacked them together. They were placed on a green cardstock piece and the flowers were arranged along the sides. I heat embossed a sentiment in black and added it across the bottom and added some green gems to finish off this pretty card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your floral projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to ee what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and flowers,love the stencilled background too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular! Love those stamped/stenciled/die cut blooms. Bought several sets yesterday with my birthday money, so I'm finally going to try my hand at it, hopefully soon. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)