Friday, March 1, 2024

DT 161 - Thinking of You

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 161!

It's all about green for this challenge. The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

Since we are pairing with the Festive Friday challenge, I chose three components from their board. Those were: use green, use gold and make a fancy fold card. 

I chose some green alcohol inked patterned paper and gold foil to adhere to a black card base. The card opens to the left and then folds down to reveal a place to write a message and a second image. The front panel is cut away so the first inside panel shows through. I stamped and coloured floral images using the same shade of green and lots of purple shades. I didn't add any embellishments to this card - it folds flat for mailing. 


Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the Festive Friday Challenge

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


5 comments:

  1. So many pretty elements, Alyson, and I am eager to use this fold. Thank you for the inspiration. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and colors. That third panel that's revealed when you open the card is such a beautiful bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fold Alyson,love the floral panels and the green and gold go beautifully together.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful floral so nicely placed in the stitched gold frame against the beautiful patterned paper, and then to make it a fun fold... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cool fancy fold! I really like this! And I've really fallen in love with pansies. Love them as your main floral image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)