Saturday, March 9, 2024

SS 746 - Butterfly Thinking of You

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 746!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use an animal. 

I spent a long time sorting out the pieces for my card. I wanted to use a pattern that was the same as the sketch. It took me a while to cut the pieces correctly so I would still have a border around and between the sections. I die cut a butterfly and shadow from dark blue cardstock and vellum and placed it at the top with a hot foiled sentiment across the body. A few clear gems were added around the butterfly. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Alyson,I love the design and P.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did a great job measuring and cutting, not at all easy to do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)