Sunday, March 17, 2024

Paper Airplane Mice Card

 This adorable card was CASEd from one designed by a friend of mine, Melanie Hungerford. I asked if she would be ok if I replicated her card and she said absolutely!

I die cut the postage collage piece and stencilled clouds on the top half. Grass was stencilled in the lower left box and I stamped two hearts in the lower right box. The mice were stamped, coloured and die cut and added around the card. A couple of postage images were also placed around the mice. The card front was set on dark blue cardstock and then onto a white card base. Super cute! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabulous postage collage die,little cute image and apt sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)