Sunday, March 24, 2024

Postage Collage Roses

 I am loving the postage collage series - these two cards were made using the rose stencil that goes with that set. 

For both cards, I lightly inked a background in each of the sections. The rose stencil was applied and I created two different colours - one in yellow and the second in turquoise. The last stencil added the little diamonds so I used gold paste for the yellow card and turquoise glitter gel for the other. I also stamped several of the postage images on each of the card fronts. Black splatter was added to both cards and a small bow was tied near the bottom and the sentiments were placed accordingly. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous postal die and beautiful stencilled roses-really love the yellow one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two Alyson, gorgeous, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)