Saturday, March 2, 2024

Friend Wreath

 I recently bought the wreath die on this card and this is my first try with it. 

The background was die cut with a stitched leaf background die and then ink splattered. I  die cut the wreath from three shades of green cardstock and added ink to parts of them before layering them together. The flowers were die cut and arranged on the wreath. I used Liquid Pearls for the centres of the flowers but in hindsight, I would have chosen something else after seeing how that worked (or didn't work...) Some gold metallic thread was placed under the flowers and I added gold sequins around the wreath. The sentiment was embossed in white and added across the centre of the wreath. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love the stitched leaf background and beautiful die-cut wreath.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)