Saturday, December 10, 2022

YOU Fun Fold Card

 I saw a picture of a card in this style and I wanted to figure out how to do it myself. The original artist had created one using a Cricut but I figured there had to be a way to do this using dies instead. 

It took me a while to sort out the correct measurements (I often recycle printer paper for this purpose) and I built a prototype. Once I knew the sizes, I cut my background from white cardstock. I chose a busy patterned paper as I didn't want to have to stamp a pile of images to cover a lot of space. Then I went on the search for three letter words that would work for the three circles. I stamped all the flowers and leaves and die cut them, along with extra circles and the letters. The inside circles were also embossed with a dotted embossing folder. Once everything was cut and adhered, I added some tiny plastic flowers with bitty sparkles around the clusters. The card folds flat to a finished size of 51/2" x 51/2". 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)