Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Leaf Pocket Card

 This card is the result of a recent virtual event - it was a 30 minute card making stash and dash! Making a card - any card - in 30 minutes is a stretch, but this time, I made it! I actually finished just before the 30 minutes was up! 

The parameters were as follows: pocket card, use orange, use a die/punch and include inking.

I used a criss-cross card to form the pocket for the card. The base was made from orange cardstock and I used blue patterned paper for the triangle pieces. The white cardstock inside was stamped with a birthday message, adhered to blue cardstock and I used orange and blue fine tip markers to draw a pattern around the outside. I also added a ribbon pull at the top of the insert. 

I die cut some leaves from white cardstock and inked them in two shades of orange. I also die cut a couple of fir sprigs from vellum and attached them behind the leaves. A few dark blue enamel dots finished off the card.


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)