Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thinking of You Flowers

This card was created for a sketch challenge that is run by a friend of mine. She posts a sketch every Saturday and you have a week to link up a project. 

I chose to create a card with the sketch in vertical instead of horizontal orientation. 

The peach cardstock was embossed with a 3D embossing folder and I added the two diagonal strips on top of that. In hindsight, I should have matted them to allow them to stand out more. The rectangle was die cut with a stitched die and matted with black. I inked around the edges with green ink and then added the stencilled flowers to the top. A sentiment was stamped on the lower part and I placed a few gold gems around the card. The darkest parts of the flowers were brushed with a gold shimmer brush and I added gold Stickles the centres of the flowers on the left side. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)