Monday, December 19, 2022

AH 504 - Just Because Wreath

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 504!

I chose to create a "just because" card for this challenge. 

I stencilled the background in lighter shades of ink than the die cuts I used. A piece of gold foil was added across the centre. I die cut several pieces for the wreath and assembled that. Since the sketch shows the wreath offset, I opted to cut just the edge of mine off the right side of my card. I added a gold bow and gold embellishments for the centres of the flowers and I brushed the lilac stems with a gold shimmer brush. 


Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)