Sunday, December 11, 2022

Triple Time Stamping Card with Side Panels

 I made a few these cards many years ago and saw them again when I was saving a pile of photos. I thought it would be neat to revisit the technique. 

The first card was done in shades of blue. I ink blended blue ink on the three panels (as they were attached) and then stamped the images in black. The panels were separated and adhered to black mats and then to an embossed card front. I also added some dark blue ink around the edges of the embossed panel. Some clear gems finished off that card. 

The second one was done in shades of yellow and orange. Same techniques and same stamps... just a different looking result. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)