Saturday, December 3, 2022

CAS Leaf Cards

 These two cards are based on a pair that I found on Pinterest quite a while ago. I really liked the idea of making two of the same type of cards but with reverse images. 

I die cut the leaves in three colours as well as white. I did the card front in two ways - for one of them, I used a square die and for the other, I marked the sections and cut them using my paper trimmer. It is hard to line up the dies exactly, especially when you only have one in that size!

The individual sections were created and then adhered to the card base. I stamped a sentiment on both card fronts before adhering them with foam tape. I love the simplicity and the clean lines on both of these! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Very nice CAS cards. I've gotten behind in commenting, haven't felt well. But I also really liked the baby wipe technique card, too. And wanted to let you know I received your adorable Christmas rocker card. Thanks! I mailed yours right around Thanksgiving so it should be getting there shortly. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)