Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Hugs Slimline

 The Jeff Alpha die set from Pinkfresh Studio is such a terrific set - there are all the base letters plus shadow dies and they stack so easily together! 

I die cut the letters from white cardstock and also an ombre holographic cardstock to spell HUGS. The letters were stacked and I added the shadow for each letter. I also die cut lots of floral images and I arranged those around the letters on an embossed piece of peach cardstock. I used the same holographic paper for the centres of the flowers and also added some iridescent gems around the card. The front was adhered to a piece of medium blue cardstock and then to a dark blue stitched base. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)