Monday, December 5, 2022

AH 502 - Thinking of You Bunny

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 502! 

I am long finished my holiday cards so it is time to rebuild my stash of cards for other occasions. 

I chose to create a thinking of you card. The background was inked using four Distress Oxide colours and then die cut with a stitched coverplate. I added a piece of bright pink glitter paper across the centre before adhering that piece to a white card base. I die cut several circles from black and white cardstock. The smallest circle was lightly inked with a green colour and I added the marker coloured bunny holding a bouquet of flowers. The sentiment was placed across the bottom and some enamel dots were added around the image. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)