Friday, December 2, 2022

CD 525 - Love and Friendship Blooms

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 525!

Choose at least three colours from the graphic below - neutrals and metallics are free to use. 

I chose Raspberry, Lemonade and Lagoon (plus black, white and silver).

The background was hot foiled on black cardstock using silver foil. I die cut a circle in silver and built the blooms around that. I inked sections of some of the blooms to darken selected areas. The sentiment was added just under a flower petal. I added some silver gems around the circle and adhered the front to a silver mat and then to the white card base. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the colours for this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love how the background makes your colors shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors against the black background. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. The colors really pop off the black back ground'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that background. I need to learn more about hot foil...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great foil background and love the silver circle in combination with the beautiful and colorful bouquet of flowers... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)