Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Celebrate Card with Inside Pop-Up Feature

This sweet card has a nice surprise inside - a pop-up feature. 

I lightly blended pink ink in the two opposite corners and used a stylus to dry emboss lines on all four sides of the front white panel. The gold die cut circle was adhered off centre and I used the same die to cut a piece of white cardstock and embossed it to go in the centre of the circle. The citrus blooms (previously stencilled and die cut) were arranged along the frame. A hot foiled sentiment, gold gems and metallic thread were added as well. 

It took me a while to figure out the measurements for the inside pop-up but once that was done, everything fit together easily. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and added more of the citrus blooms to the pop-up element. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)