Saturday, February 11, 2023

SS 719 - Just Because

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 719!

The sketch is shown in vertical orientation this week - as long as we can see the sketch in your project, you can flip or rotate the sketch as desired. 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use an old stamp. 

I chose an older floral stamp that I really like. I stamped the floral images and the bow, coloured them and die cut each of them. I also die cut a large circle and the white section inside was inked with Uncharted Mariner Oxide ink. The background was embossed and die cut at the bottom before being added to a pink background and then to the white card base. I added a few silver gems and used a clear shimmer brush on parts of the images. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This deep deep turquoise blue shade is gorgeous with pink. And your card stock is perfectly matched! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)