Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Holographic 3-D Embossed Cards

 3-D embossing folders are so cool - the depth of embossing that they create is second to none. 

There were two different folders used for these cards. The first background was embossed with a square grid pattern and that pattern just happened to fit nicely under a white cover plate die that I have. I lined up the die cut over the squares and added a stitched rectangle around the edge. I wanted the holographic paper to take centre stage so I added only a foiled sentient and two smaller strip sentiments to the card. 

The second card - well... that crinkled look needs to be shown off! I added a stitched rectangle border and just a simple sentiment. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)