Tuesday, February 28, 2023

TSOT 596 - Hugs Card

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 594!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is sweets. 

I didn't have anything related to sweets so I stuck with just the sketch. 

The background was die cut with a stitched coverplate die and I also die cut the flower, leaves and the circle. The circle was inked with Distress Oxide ink and the banner was adhered just under the top of the circle. The leaves were cut from vellum and adhered under the flower. The sentiment was hot foiled in gold and I added some gold Stickles to the flower and around the card. The centre of the flower was filled with Lilac Liquid Pearls. 

Come and join us at TSOT and us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)