Sunday, February 12, 2023

Just Because in Kraft

 This pretty card was CASEd from one I saw on Pinterest. Kraft and white work so well together - I have to remember to use Kraft paper more often! 

The edge of the card front was die cut with a stitched border and I did the same with a piece of Kraft cardstock. The Kraft paper was adhered behind the white border and I added a piece of the same paper on the right side of the card. 

The flowers were die cut and I trimmed the top layer of each before adhering two of them together. I die cut the stems as well and cut off the branches so each would be a single stem. Those were arranged on the front and I added a piece of twine where the stems came together. The sentiment was die cut and added at the bottom left. The flower centres were filled with coordinating Stickles. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I need to remember to put kraft and white together more often, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the white and Kraft do look yummy! You have a nice, suede-looking Kraft, though, so that helps! Pretty card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)