Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Stencilled Arch Cards

 These two cards were fun to create - lots of elements on each! 

Both cards started with an embossed background (done with a hot foil plate). I used the coordinating stencils to add colour - yellow and oranges for the first card. That piece was trimmed and lined with a scalloped stitched frame that was raised on the card base. I die cut a leaf image from gold glitter paper and added the large word YOU across the centre. A smaller "love" die was adhered across the sentiment. A few gold get finished off the card.

The second card started out much the same except I inked it in a rainbow colour scheme. Each layer of the stencil was inked a little darker. I used the same leaf image and the same letters but stamped a small sentiment to go across the centre. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)